Calling all runners!
Wherever you are, and you want Whenever Between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm on July 2nd July 3rd, join us for a running event like no other. Introducing, the 2016 Marathon Radio Virtual Race, benefitting the CRIS Foundation. You choose the distance – opt for a 5K race, or 10K for the bold.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the CRIS Foundation in the fight against cancer. CRIS works nonstop to beat cancer through intensive research. Although it’s no easy job, the CRIS Foundation’s commitment to finding a cure is what inspires us each and every day to live life to the fullest and keep hope in our hearts.
CRIS is me, CRIS is you, CRIS is us all.
How to Participate:
- Register for the virtual race here .
- Download Runator, if you have not done so already.
- Sync your favorite application or GPS running watch with Runator.
- Print the race bib you receive by email.
- Share the news of your registration on social media using the hashtag #RunForCRIS to get your friends or your community running event Involved In This exciting.
- From July 2nd 12:00 am – 11:59 pm July 3rd, run Whenever You want, wherever you are!
- Share your favorite photos from the event using the hashtag #RunForCRIS
By participating, not only are you supporting an amazing cause, but you also have the chance to win lots of great prizes! Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a global running community and join CRIS in the fight for the cure.
If You have any Questions about the virtual race or are Having trouble synchronizing your app running in Runator, Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org